ISSN: 2518-1998 (Printed)
ISSN: 2663-5097 (Online)
Journal is registered in the International Center ISSN: ISSN 2518-1998 (Printed), ISSN 2663-5097 (Online). Online version of the journal is available at https://economy-vestnik.ksu.kz/.
Indexing: Kazakhstan Base of Citation (KazBC), journal is included in the list of scientific journals recommended by the Committee for Control in Education and Science.
The purpose of the journal is to publish results of scientific research on current aspects of economic sciences considering the latest domestic and international achievements.
The objectives of the journal:
- Increasing the level of scientific research by promptly publishing the most significant results;
- Expansion of opportunities for dissemination and indexing of scientific papers in national or international citation databases;
- Expansion of cooperation between domestic and foreign scientists working in Economics.
Accepted for publication:
Publications cover modern scientific, theoretical, methodological and practical issues of Economics, entrepreneurship, finance, management, marketing, logistics, accounting and audit. Particularly, in the following areas:
- Microeconomic analysis and behavior of market participants;
- Macroeconomic analysis and national economy;
- Meso-economic analysis and regional economy;
- Meta-economic analysis and international economy;
- Economic and mathematical modeling, statistical and econometric analysis;
- Institutional analysis and innovative directions of economic development;
- Interdisciplinary and comparative analysis.
Editorial policy of the journal is based on the following principles:
- Objectivity and impartiality in selection of papers for publication;
- High requirements for the quality of scientific research;
- Collegiality in making decisions about publication;
- Accessibility and efficiency in communicating with authors;
- Strict observance of copyright and related rights;
- Strict adherence to the release schedule.
Journal does not publish:
- Materials that do not correspond to the subject of the journal;
- Materials published by the authors earlier in other publications;
- Materials containing spelling, mathematical or other errors that cannot be corrected, and statements and hypotheses that directly contradict established scientific facts.
Editorial policy of the Bulletin of Karaganda University. Economy Series was updated and approved at the meeting of the editorial board. Minutes No. 2 dated 25.05.2020.
Periodicity: Four times a year (March, June, September, December).
Paper review process:
First, the editor assesses each submitted manuscript. Studies that are not original or do not meet the requirements are dismissed without further consideration. Authors of such studies receive an email within a few weeks of submission with details for the dismissal. Other manuscripts are forwarded to reviewers.
All manuscripts submitted to the journal are double-blind peer-reviewed. Two reviewers, one of them foreign and experienced in the subject area assess the research for three weeks. Authors must respond to reviewers' comments within four weeks.
The review procedure was updated and approved at the meeting of the editorial board. Minutes No. 2 dated 25.05.2020
Ethics and Anti-Plagiarism Policy:
Journal follows the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) when dealing with ethical issues, including misconduct and dismissal. According to the journal's policy, at the initial stage of acceptance, all papers submitted to the editorial board are subject for plagiarism check on www.strikeplagiarism.com. Editors make the final decision based on plagiarism reports. If plagiarism is detected or technical techniques are found to hide its presence, papers are rejected further consideration. Corresponding authors bear all responsibility for ethical issues in manuscripts.
Full name of the scientific periodical: Bulletin of the Karaganda University. Economy Series.
Owner: Non-Commercial Joint-Stock Company Karaganda University Named after Academician Y.A. Buketov. Registered by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan with registration certificate no. KZ86VPY00027387 dated 30.09.2020.
Columns: Methodological and practical issues of Economics, entrepreneurship, finance, management, marketing, logistics, accounting and audit.
Publisher: Karaganda University Named after Academician Y.A. Buketov.
Publication languages: English.
Editorial office address: 100028, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Universitetskaya str., 28.
Zh.S. Khusainova, Ph.D., Professor.
Mobile No.: 8 701 595-83-69.
Lambekova A. N., Ph. D.
Mobile No.: 8 775 471-51-71.